Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DIY Antiqued Mirror Glass - under $10

 I'm so happy to share my latest DIY with you!!! If you like a little glam with an antiqued look, you'll love this!!!  I've been experimenting with this vintage antiqued mirror look since early spring.   I've used in on my makeup brush holder and a small picture frame and decided to
 renew the beauty of an old wall hanging \ frame I purchased about 15 years ago.  I had actually broken the frame but wasn't ready to get rid of it so I thought I'd this beautiful faux look for my beauty table.
It's soothing, beautiful and inexpensive!!! 

Materials used:
Rustolium Metalic Spray Paint in Chrome
Rustolium Mirror Illusion Spray Paint
An old frame

Want a tutorial?  Just let me know by leaving a note in the comments section! :)
Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment