Thursday, July 25, 2013

NATURAL HAIR Flat Twist Out - Design Essentials Curl Stretch Cream

Hey Guys!

I last month I attended a natural hair meet up (which was so much fun!!!) and received a container of Design Essentials Curl Stretch Cream during the product swap.  I've finally gotten around to using it.

In this video, I'm revealing the results of using the product on a flat twist out.  I didn't start with washed hair.  Instead I transitioned my natural hair from a wash and go to the flat twist out and loved the results!

I'm not going to talk too much about the product yet because this is my first time using it and I want to try using it in different ways so that I can provide you with the best product review possible.

Hope you like the results!  I can't wait to hear your thoughts, so please do leave a comment!

Hugs,  L

No comments:

Post a Comment