Tuesday, November 24, 2015

OMG! IT'S BACK IN STOCK! Hair & Make-up Lover's Dream!

OMG!! Who else could use one of these? 

I love this! The Smart Sink Tray, is a heat resistant tray that adds extra counter space in bathrooms!

I have a small bathroom with limited counter space, so this tray allows me to spread my products out without having then fall into the sink.  I think it's also great for college students. I'm gifting these to my mentees for use in dorm bathrooms. The Smart Sink Tray is placed on top of the sink. When in use the tray can remain on the sink when running water (e.g. washing hands, brushing teeth), when finished, it can be lifted off the sink, and folded for easy storage. Perfection!  :)
What do you think? Thumbs up or down? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment