Thursday, December 24, 2015

NATURAL BEAUTY MADE EASY | Tartelette In Bloom

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG

Hey guys! While picking up a few gifts at Ulta, I innocently...ok...in truth a made a beeline to check out Tarte's Tartlette in Bloom eye shadow palette the other day and OMGGGGGG!

This palette is every bit as gorgeous as you've heard!  I LOVE how blendable  the shadows are! They glide on and perfectly accentuate your natural beauty!

 Subscribe to Nolyenapturallyme on:
YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST

Tartlette in Bloom includes a wonderful mix of true matte and shimmering shadows in warm and neutral hues. I have slightly hooded eyes and prefer to use mattes in my crease and a bit of shimmer by my tear ducts and on the brow bone.  Because the colors coordinate so beautifully with one another and blend so easily, this palette is all I need to create a variety of natural and more intense looks.

THE BEST PART? Each of the 12 deliciously warm hues included in the palette are perfect for women of color!  A must have!
Grab your palette here ---> Tartlette in Bloom

YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST

1 comment: