Saturday, January 5, 2013

Health and Wellness: Prepping for the week!

My I have a goal of loosing about 20 pounds over the next 90 days.  Planning is everything for me.  I'm not going to diet, but I am going to be mindful of my diet - what I eat.
 
Planning is everything for me so I purchased some inexpensive containers from Walmart to put salad servings in for the week, along with my fruit servings too.  Ordinarily, I'd spend the weekend cooking my meals for the week and putting each meal into a container too, but I've already made 16 bean soup (YUMMY) and some pimped out Black Eyed Peas (see below.)

 
 
When creating meals for the day, I'm using the weight watchers point system as my guide.  Based upon my current weight and weight goals, I can eat up to 27 points for week one, 26 week 2-3 and them 25 through the end of March. 
 
 
Learn more about the point system and download a point system guide here: http://www.buzzle.com/templates/charts/weight-watchers-points-list.pdf
 
Click here to find out how many points your meal equates to: http://www.calculatorcat.com/free_calculators/weight_watchers_calculator.phtml
 
I'm not on the plan, I'm just using the guide.  :)  Penny Pincher.com!  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment