Thursday, January 17, 2013

Savngs This Week - My Budget Buys!

This year I vowed to step up my money management game big time!

169082_20% off sitewide + FREE Shipping with code 20COOL. See site for details. Valid 1/17-1/26/13.

My Goal?  I don't want to pay full price for ANYTHING!  While I know this will be very challenging and that I may have to pay full price for stuff like gas, utilities, some food items, etc - I'm plannng to relegate 70% of my spending - especially my discressionary spending on stuff like clothing, beauty products, spa visits, vacay's and staycations.

This week, I found a few savings --

Beauty: 
CVS had beauty product marked down 50% - 75% on select items.  I purchased Sally Hanson's NailGrowth Miracle hue Fearless Fog #260 for only $2.50 - reg. price $6.99.  YES! 

H20 has great sale on Value Gifts (Save up to 50%) !  I'm going to be purchasing gives for my high school Girls Rule! (www.girlz-rule.org ) ambassadors which I think they'll love!

I found this discount for New York & Company:  Shop Up To 80% Off EVERYTHING - Shop Now, Save Big! Exclusions Apply.  You can also get extra discount savings if you have a AAA membership!  I believe the discount is 10% PLUS if you have one of those Entertainment Discount Books, you can save 25% on your overall purchases!!!  My dad gifted me with this book for Christmas and I'm soooo thankful!  :)

Well that's all this week.  Did you get a great sale this week?  Where?  How much did you save?  SHARE IT BELOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION! 

Happy savings guys! 

L

No comments:

Post a Comment