Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dr. Oz # Day Detox Cleanse | I Lost 3 Pounds and Feel GREAT!

Hey guys! 

I recently completed the Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox as a part of my health and wellness journey.  I did the cleanse in hopes of eliminating harmful toxins, restore my system and to reset my body while giving it a break from all of the bad stuff we sometimes consume.

I decided to do the Detox because I've had sooo much trouble kick starting my normal 21 day fast.  It just wasn't happening for me, so I was so happy when I discovered Dr. Oz's 3 Day Detox!  Anyone can do just 3 days, right?  LOL. 

All you need is 3 days, a blender and $16 a day! What could go wrong, right?  LOL! 

Enjoy the vlog below where I share my thoughts on detox and provide a few tips I learned along the way!

 
Here's the detox grocery list and 3 day meal plan!
(Click to download)
 
Here's some great information on the benefits of detox cleanses

No comments:

Post a Comment