Monday, June 17, 2013

Natural Hair | Quick Beach Waves - 2 Heads, 1 Style: Tutorial and Results 3C + 3C, 4A/B

When my daughter and I began our natural hair journey, we quicklWy realized that some techniques and products worked perfectly for her, but left my hair a hot mess and vice versa.  While others worked perfectly fine on both of our hair textures (she has thick coily hair, I have fine combination hair) but left us with beautiful, but sometimes different looks.  For example here's:

Daughter's Wash And Go

Mommy's Wash and Go

For that reason we've been looking forward to trying different natural hair styles and products at the same time to share with you our thoughts and results.

Here is our first set of videos in this series!  I hope you enjoy them!

L

FLAT TWIST OUT - BEACH WAVES

She used Kinky Curly Curling Custard,
Quemet Biologics Alma and Olive Oil Heavy Cream
and Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twist Cream


I used water/aloe mix and Kinky Curly Curling Custard


No comments:

Post a Comment