Thursday, June 27, 2013

Requested: NATURAL HAIR | SOFT FLEXI ROD SET PART 2 - RESULTS


So I finally got around to doing my first flexi rod set of the year!  Whoot-whoot!  :)

I absolutely love flexi rod sets on natural hair.  They are beautiful and so versatile.

To prep my hair, I washed with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tinge Conditioner, used Kinky Curly Knot Today as my leave in conditioner, then saturated each section (i like to roll the hair wet) with my water bottle which contained 50/50 water and aloe juice.  Lastly, before rolling I applied Organic Root Stimulator Twist and Lock Gel on each section.  This product has parabeans in it, so I generally only use when I know I'll be using a clarifying shampoo or giving myself an apple cider vinegar treatment. 

Let me know what you think of the finished style!

No comments:

Post a Comment