Saturday, May 28, 2016

HOW TO: CROCHET BRAIDS FAUX HAWK DEMO + Havana Mambo Twist Review

I think the Faux Hawk Crochet Braid is my all time favorite natural hair protective style.  Although I have fine natural hair, the Havana Mambo Twist synthetic hair used doesn't weigh my hair down.



The hair is beautifully full and definitely an attention stealer. If you don't want to be stopped on the street, at the grocery store, PTA meetings, etc, you may want to pass on this style.  LOL. It's so beautifully natural looking, people will think it's your own hair and wonder how you did it! 



One tip - be sure to use my 3 step hair prep process before installing the hair....or it may irritate your skin. You can see the process by clicking here or I can talk your through it by clicking here.



Enjoy!



xoxo, Ladon






No comments:

Post a Comment