Monday, May 30, 2016

MY TRAVEL VLOG | CHICAGO, CHI-TOWN, THE WINDY CITY, BUT NOT Chi-raq, PA...

WanderWoman!  TravelNoir!  Wheels Up!

Welcome to another travel vlog guys! You guys loved the quick snippets and images I shared with you of my trips to Washington, DC and Sedona, Arizona in 2015. But I heard your request for more interactive, educational and vlog style posts. 

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

In this series, I'm featuring the city that raised me.  The city that made me...Chicago Strong!  Chicago.

Chicago truly is a tale of two cities. Join me as we explore Chicago's beauty, history, culture and vibrant neighborhoods.

This first installment features the backdrop of movies like, The Untouchables, Batman, Road To Perdition and many other Chicago based movies.  Let's explore the amazing architecture and Tiffany Stain Glass Domes of the The Chicago Historical Society.





No comments:

Post a Comment