Saturday, May 28, 2016

Weave Broke Me Out: Crochet Braids Update Freetress Water Wave Faux Hawk

I absolutely love synthetic hair for my crochet styles. They offer
amazing versatility and allow me to create so many protective styles
when I want to give my fine natural hair a break. 

But the last time I installed Havana Mambo Twist hair, I skipped my 3-step synthetic hair prep process
I was tired ya'll.  BIG MISTAKE.  In this video I share my experience
and give you a quick peek at the water wave hair I replaced it with. 

I hope this info is helpful. xoxo!

Ladon

2 comments:

  1. Evening sky on Monday May 8 looking east as seen from Adelaide at 18:54 ACST (90 minutes

    after sunset). Jupiter is above the horizon between the bright star Spica and the

    relatively bright star Porrima. The Moon, Juiter and Spica form a triangle. administrasi adalah The inset shows the telescopic view of Jupiter at

    18:54 ACST Europa is transiting the face of Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete